Rumors is definite as a piece of unverified information of uncertain origin usually spread by word of mouth.
Questions: Would you believe every rumors you heard? Or do you just listen to the one-sided story instead of two?
People spread rumors everyday. Other people listen and believe it without seeking for the truth in it. That's annoying.
My family may not be perfect and rich. You can hate us as much as you do. We do NOT care what you think of us. But please stop spreading lies and talking bad about us. Don't you know how pathetic you look right now? Don't you know some people are fed up with your lies? They just nod their heads, listen and smile but deep inside, they look at you with pity. What they see is that you are not a good person with a heart so black. You don't see us going around talking bad about you, right? As much as I wanted to, that will make me just as worse as you. Why bother going to church when the moment you step out of the church, you are still the same person? Shouldn't you repent by now. We have helped you so much. Not like we ask anything in return or I am bragging about it. But the least you can do is be grateful instead of bitching around after everything we done. We help you with sincerity. We were thankful for your help when we needed you.
Do you have to make us look so bad? Are we such a disgrace in your presence? Not only do you talk bad about us, sometimes you talk bad about your other kids. But everytime I listened, at least I don't give your other kids a dirty look. I just smile and pray for them. Or I just listened and acted stupid afterwards.
I don't know why are you so mean. You need healing in your life. SERIOUSLY. Stop hurting us. Go hurt yourself. Then you know how it feels.
Piece of advise to everybody out there, when you heard a rumor about someone, either you listen to both sides or don't go supporting the wrong side. Save yourself from embarrassment. Jaga lah tepi kain sendiri, don't go jaga tepi kain orang lain. What if the rumor turns out to be a lie and people will see that you are no good? Nahh salah siapa? Sedar diri dulu lah. Think twice before spreading rumors or believing it. Don't always believe in everything you read. Better watch E News! at least there is ' So true, So false'.
I'm going to pray for your soul. Hopefully God will forgive you. Or I let karma get you back badly.
Justice be served.
Bevvy

No comments:
Post a Comment