Hello precious blog and bloggers!
I'm feeling happy..just because my chores are done! Completed! Now I can goyang my ass online! Hehe...the feeling of all the chores done is speechless! House mama/wifey..u know it right?! haha my hubby is going to be a lucky man! Wait..he is anyways. since im in kl...all his things became my responsibility. His clothes washed, his room cleaned, his pet fish kasi gemuk2, food cooked (well sometimes, I'm lazy when it comes to cooking) and sometimes, I go and washed his car...nah kilat habis2. Bangga tu. His rim shinny2 because of me =) since Roy is not my husband, yet, he is the contented boyfriend.
Last night, I went to watched 'HOP' with boyfriend, Yae and Micha, I L.O.V.E. the movie. Who wouldn't love that little annoying (at times) bunny? That cute little furry animal. You guys should watch it. It's that bomb...for me. haha imagine, cute bunny played the drums wayyy better than anyone of you! Hahaha ok...i being silly. but i would love if my hamster can do anything special other than sleeping. ishhh
So...I'm now waiting for any jobs reply or Unirazak to accept me as a student...aiii waiting. waiting. its annoying.
I guess thats all.
Yadda yadda...
Bev
No comments:
Post a Comment